AIM
mcbean73

Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins

SImply Incredible, Sprites done right.

I've found myself getting into the whole megaman craze lately, probably because they recently released the Anniversary collection recently and it has incited many memories of my childhood. This game adds to the nostalgia fest and fills my need to play more Mega Man levels.
Some may be reluctant to give this entry a chance at first due to the name and nature of Newgrounds being flooded with sprite movie fodder. Luckily this is not the case. Your emulation of the classic gameplay is damn near flawless. The level of difficulty is right on par with the first few Mega Man games. You've given new life to a much loved classic that seems to be basterdized on a daily basic.
It may seem enough to just recreate a simple sidescrolling recreation of some game, but what really sets this apart and suprised me was the compatiblity to another version of this game. Whereas playing one level over and over again would get boring, the idea being able to save between games opens up a whole world of possibilities.
If I had to think of one negative about this game I'd say that the level design was a bit more spacey compared to MegaMan vs. Metroid where you utilized space more efficiently. The use of the Overclocked remixes was also a nice touch. Maybe you could also throw in some MiniBosses covers? Anyways, great game.

DNA clock teaches tweens DNA clock teaches tweens

Didn't really teach you how

The movie didn't tell you how to do it, but I'll let you in on the secret. It's called shape hints and they help a lot.

FlashWeasel responds:

yea didn't you read the test in the last scene? it said that it didn't tell people much because i dont want people uploading flash movies with shape tweens in them... i simply just dont like them...

galactic stampede galactic stampede

This is great

The graphics are awesome and everything is just very well done. It reminds me a lot of the old sierra games like king's quest. Good Job on this!

Adam Sandler Sound Board Adam Sandler Sound Board

Nice.

I didn't hear anything from Punch Drunk Love though, I think there's some good clips from that movie.

Spot Zomby Spot Zomby

Kinda Clever

It wasn't too hard, but it's a clever idea. I think it'd be better if he was hidden in vector graphics instead of bitmaps. He kinda stands out and is easy to find in some.